Buffer Issues

Mar 1, 2015 at 3:16 AM
Edited Mar 1, 2015 at 4:13 AM
Finally got this player to work. It seems relatively unstable and very sensitive. Among other things, it stops every few seconds to "buffer". The bar that shows how much it has buffered so far goes all the way to the end immediately showing it has buffered all the way when the page opens, then the bar disappears and acts like it hasn't buffered at all. From there, it moves so slowly every so often that it's difficult to tell if it has buffered at all unless you leave it paused then come check it later, it'll be a little longer. I have tested my internet speed again and used other streaming services like YouTube and watched various other videos online and everything else plays straight through with one limited or no buffer time whatsoever. I have also tested this on other browsers to ensure it was not simply a plug-in issue on Firefox and I get the same outcome. Has anyone else had issues with the video pausing every few seconds or perhaps have a fix for this problem? Thank you for your time.